Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Time Approaches

The next chapter in a storied rivalry is about to be written.



This time around, many important elements remain the same...



...Others are new to the playoff equation...



...And some have changed dramatically.



But for the first time in a long time,
the confrontation will go down on Indy's turf- literally.



I finally bought my colors yesterday, and I will be wearing them this evening. (Who would've thought that #88's jersey came in XXL?) I haven't had this much invested in a football game in nearly a decade. I will be agonizing over every down and hopefully rejoicing over the final score. GO COLTS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand every last word of this post. It's been since '94 that I've had this much riding on a game. One factor in my equation is the same...Bill Polian. He built Buffalo and they went to 4 straight SBs. He took an expansion Panthers' team and put them in the NFC title game in year 2...now here he is again.
GO HORSE!