Thursday, January 25, 2007

Dollars and Scents

Until two weeks ago, I often bore the pleasant smell of Vurt- the brand of men's cologne sold at Pacific Sun. Sadly, the bottle I received for Christmas 2005 has finally run dry. I am now without a fragrance to enhance my aesthetic appeal, and I am debating whether I should buy a new bottle of Vurt or dare to take on a new scent.

I am seeking input on this matter. I think the perfect cologne for me would be a) affordable, b) manly enough to never be confused with perfume and, c) loved by most lady folk between the ages of 19 and 35. I would appreciate any and all help I can get.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My advice: don't go too musky if you want a woman to enjoy it. Em bought me a bottle of Nautica: Voyage this Christmas. It's light but lasts all day...and I've had some compliments on it. (don't get it yourself...but that might be a template to build on)

Erin said...

My vote: a light scent. Something that smells clean. Like you just stepped out of the shower.

Oh wait ...