Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pictures of My Girlfriend...and Her Wonderful New Haircut

It has occurred to me that many of you do not know what my girlfriend Elizabeth Coody looks like despite the fact we've been dating for several months now. Those of you on Facebook have had access to photos of her beautiful person but not others, due mostly to my own negligence in keeping this blog up-to-date. Without further delay, I present to you some high quality pics of a high quality woman.



Here Elizabeth is using the label on a stairwell door of the local art museum to identify her cultural and genetic heritage.



This shows the two of us striking a pose during a tasting at the local winery.




On June 13th, Elizabeth got the haircut she'd been desperately wanting for many months. She has received nothing but high praise since losing ten inches of her locks.







I have been especially pleased with her new look. Not only is it aesthetically pleasing (in other words: fly) but now her neck is exponentially more kissable and I no longer get ensnared in her hair when we nap together.



Finally: Her new 'do in action! Elizabeth pets a goat at the annual wool market held in Estes Park, CO.

No comments: