Sunday, June 29, 2008

Minor Changes

To those who pay attention to my sidebars (perhaps at least one of you does):

-"Lyric Box" has become "Quotable Notables." The content of this feature will now include more than simply excerpts from songs. Any type of statement I find striking may now appear there.

-"The Last Twenty Movies I've Watched" has been cut back to "The Last Ten." This change has been motivated by the philosophy that "sometimes less is more." Once again, the reason for maintaining the sidebar at all is to keep my friends aware of what this lover of films has most recently viewed. This way, if you are inclined to ask my opinion about a movie you yourself have viewed or are contemplating viewing, my list can serve as an means for starting a conversation.


Regarding another recent change: I finally posted the reviews on Quentin Tarantino and Philosophy and Lullaby I previously promised to provide.

1 comment:

Erin said...

LOVE that you posted a HP quote on your page AND it's about the Irish. You're so stinking cool.

Now go to my blog and respond to being tagged. :)