Thursday, November 02, 2006

What Are the Chances?

So I was just visiting the Candler School of Theology homepage to look up a professor's e-mail address. As the page appeared in my browser window, I was surprised to see a picture of yours truly (among others) attending a chapel service. Seeing as that happened a grand total of about 5 times during the two years I attended Candler, I found it peculiar that an image of this rare event now greets those who access the school's website.

I'm sure the page is set up so that there is a cycle of different images appear, but just in case you'd like to see Dave Scott participating in worship, here's your chance to see a snapshot of it.

http://candler.emory.edu/

3 comments:

Erin said...

ummm... I see Pitts.

Dave Scott said...

That's too bad because, in the photo I saw, you were standing right next to me.

Anonymous said...

yeah...it's one of those where you have to refresh your browser. There is a cycle of pics. I saw that Dave Scott with his song sheet (or was is a crossword?)