Friday, December 07, 2007

Son of Doost



Dustin Lafferty, the man who somehow withstood three consecutive years of being my college roommate, and his wife Emily welcomed their first child into the world at 4:21 AM on November 24th. Nathan Vance Lafferty weighed in at 7 lbs., 2 oz. and measured 21 in. in body length.

I am rejoicing with the Lafferty family on account of their new arrival. I'm looking forward to seeing one of my close friends being a father, and I'm even more curious to find out what kind of tiny human Nathan is going to be. Here are a few more pictures for your viewing pleasure:



Nathan chilling in a chair with his proud papa. I'm sure his childhood will be filled with many such moments.




Nathan demonstrates his impressive lung capacity for Emily's enjoyment.




Already sharing his father's love of The Simpsons, Nathan tries out his Mr. Burns impression on the hospital staff. Exxxcellent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, hey hey! My son is famous now!