Friday, December 07, 2007

Dropping the Blogging Ball

I suck.

I know it. During my brief time in a doctoral program, I have gone from a mostly prolific blogger to an inactive sack o' dookie. However, I do have a back log of bite-sized (and one relatively substantial) posts planned for the immediate future. Usually when I've slacked off, I create a mega-post containing an egregiously large amount of content. To reverse that trend, I'll be posting a number of concise, to the point reflections in the days to come. Above is the most significant piece of news I've over looked in the last several weeks. Far more spurious bloggings are soon to follow.

To end on a positive, the typically dormant Yahoo!Group I moderate has just this week experienced an uncommon upsurge in activity. There I've been putting up mad postings. Boooong!

No comments: