Monday, June 11, 2007

Expanding My Territory in Cyberspace

My Friends, I am expanding my communication horizons by registering for accounts with MySpace and Facebook. While the Kingdom of the Madness will still be my primary site for electronic expression, these other two sites are now each a means by which you may contact and keep in touch with me. If you choose not to take advantage of them, that is fine with me. Honestly, I'm still not confident that I will be using either on more than an occasional basis.

The MySpace profile I've set up may be found here:
www.myspace.com/davescott82

and since Facebook is a gated internet community, you'll have to have an account of your own to interact with me there.

I'm already committing myself to post all my meaningful reflections and reports right here, so don't feel like you have to check my other accounts to know what's going on with Dave Scott.

All that being said, I hope your respective weeks are starting well.

2 comments:

Dana B said...

dave scott, do you know how many dave scotts there are on facebook? no? i'll tell you: over 500. please join the Emory alumni network so that i can find you.

your grand entrance into the world of cyber-networking is much applauded.

Anonymous said...

Dave Scott the blossoming cyberphile. Who would have thought...