Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Adorable Focal Point of Joy That Is Eliot

If you want to see heart-warming and adorable pictures of a family that has been fighting to be together for over a year, check out this blog:

http://katiemohr.blogspot.com/

If you want a quality summary of the back story to these photos, browse Erin Miller's "Resonance" blog by clicking the appropriate link on my toolbar. And, of course, you can always look over Katie's blog for a first hand and detailed account.

I personally do not know Katie and Eliot but Erin has been keeping me updated on their exceedingly noteworthy tale. Because I was so moved by the photos of their homecoming, I thought I would be remiss to not nudge others towards them. I'm especially fond of the one of Eliot in his new crib.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is a cute pic in the crib...yeah, Doost just wrote "cute" - gotta soften up for when mine arrives.